Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Frenzy and Craziness!

It's that time of year where everyone is going in every which way and that is the crazy way! LOL

I know most of you are aware of my hectic schedule of late and thank you for your patience with everything. The good news is I got the job and start with orientation on Monday (Dec 15). It should be a very interesting job, since it is in the ER and it is the night shift. What was I thinking?! Oh right, I want to have a flexible schedule to be home most of the time with my boys and I think this will be a good fit.

Anyhoo . . . lots going on and I would love to hear how all of you are doing. I know some of you, who I chat with on facebook, have been busy with making Christmas gifts etc and I am so envious of you. Things have been nuts here that I am so behind on all of that and even my Christmas cards too! Please see some of the new posts on the specials going on with Stampin' Up this month.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Yay Meri! Congrats on the job.

What will you be doing in ER? I hope it's busy enough to keep you awake all night.

Meri said...

Thank you!

I am a unit secretary. I am hoping it will be busy enough too. The first night, last Thurs., was a killer! Not busy enough, but at least I know what to expect and what I can do during that time when it is quiet. = )