Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stampin' Techniques

There is a great tool on the SU! website that highlights Stampin' Techniques to create simple, yet sensational, cards and projects. From using markers and pastels to watercoloring and from embossing to Two-Step Stampin', there's a lot to learn about creating handmade cards and scrapbook pages! Click on a technique listed to the left to learn how to create the look on your own projects.

One in technique particular is using Stampin' Pastels, one of my very first products I ordered prior to becoming a demo with SU! . . . I will feature it here, but suggest you take a look at all the techniques available to you, especially those of you who have not used any of these techniques or are new to SU! . . . http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/4289.asp

Just an fyi . . . I use my Stampin' Pastels with my versamark

Hope this helps!

No comments: