Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SU! November Orders are on their way to me!!!

Hey girlies! Thanks for all the great comments about figuring out this Blog world. I am still working on it and hopefully it will be something fun for all of us to enjoy. I just wanted to thank you and to let you know that I rec'd an email today that our order is in the mail, so I am hoping for delivery to me by next Tues/Wed being the latest and then I will ship out to you the following day. With Veteran's Day yesterday, mail was not delivered so that was a day delay. I hope each of you enjoyed Veteran's Day and thanked a veteran for their service. If you do not know one, well didn't you know that you actually do . . . ME! LOL

Anyway, I am off to bed it has been a busy day and I am still dealing with a cough and not much of a voice. I hope you are having an awesome evening and had a super day! I will chat with you all soon. Take Care.

toodles

~Meri ~

No comments: